Fine-Tune Your Salves for Market
Saturday, June 16 at 12 PM – 3 PM
Appalachian Acupuncture and Healing Arts
113 E Unaka Ave, Johnson City, Tennessee 37601
Beloved Native American instructor, Cindi Quay, shares her traditional teachings and years of experience in herbal products business, Cindi’s Sacred Garden. We will dive deeper into making salves for topical application, fine-tuning issues we may have encountered along the way.
• which plant allies work together to address skin issues
• therapeutic strategies: warming, cooling, circulating…
• salve recipes: base oil selection, infusions methods
• hands-on salve making demonstration
• troubleshooting/ advanced tips: bring your questions!
Everyone will leave with a freshly made jar of salve as well as ample handouts of selected plants and salve recipes.
This class will guide you in:
• plant suggestions for this year’s garden
• products to create for loved ones to enjoy
• raising the quality of your herbal-product business
Tickets are $25. Class is limited to 12 students.
Please click ‘Tickets’ to reserve your spot!
(Paypal and debit cards accepted)