Herbs for Pain & Advanced Salves
Saturday, February 24 at 10 AM – 3 PM
Shakti in the Mountains
409 E Unaka Ave, Johnson City, Tennessee 37601
Fine-tune your Pain-Relieving Salves!
Beloved Native American instructor, Cindi Quay, returns to TN to share from her traditional teachings and years of experience in herbal products business, Cindi’s Sacred Garden. We will dive deeper into teachings of salves for topical application, fine-tuning issues we may have encountered along the way.
• study of selected of Native pain relief herbs
• which plant allies work together to address pain
• therapeutic strategies: warming, cooling, circulating…
• salve recipes: base oil selection, infusions methods
• hands-on salve making demonstration
• troubleshooting/ advanced tips: bring your questions!
Everyone will leave with a freshly made jar of salve as well as ample handouts of selected plants and salve recipes.
This class will guide you in:
• plant suggestions for this year’s garden
• products to create for loved ones to enjoy
• raising the quality of your herbal-product business
Cindi will also be available on Friday, Feb 23 from 4-7pm at Appalachian Acupuncture for personal herbal consultations. Please call to schedule: 423-928-9394.
Tickets are $45. Class is limited to 18 students.
Please click ‘Tickets’ to reserve your spot!
(Paypal and debit cards accepted)