We are so pleased that you are interested in being a vendor for the
2019 Sassafras Moon Herbal Festival
We are seeking the vendors most appropriate for our herb-loving guests: herb propagation/plants, herbal medicines, herbal handmade products (soaps, skin care), herbal art/jewelry/clothing items… as long as it is herb-related!
- The event will take place on Saturday, September 7, 2019 in beautiful downtown Erwin, TN in front of Unicoi County Library, and we are expecting 300- 400 attendees.
- The event is rain or shine, and vendors must provide their own tents and tables.
- Festival hours are 9am-4pm; vendors may begin to set up at 8:30am, and will be expected to wait to begin breaking down the booth at 4pm.
- A few booths with electricity are available, so please indicate this to us on your application. You will need to provide your own extension cords, etc.
- Booths are 12’ x 12’. Only 33 TOTAL booths are available so register soon!
- Booth space fee:
- $75* Vendors/ Artists (20 spots)
- $100 Food Vendors, (3 spots available)
- $50* Non-Profit Info Spaces (10 spots)
(*) $25 Booth Discount available if hosting approved interactive activity.
- Limited Scholarships are available for Non-Profit groups. Contact Kathleen Moore at SassafrasMoonHerbFestival@gmail.com for more information.
- Application deadline is May 15, 2019. Acceptance notices will begin to be announced May 20 and continue until all spaces are filled.
Sassafras Moon planning committee reserves the right to jury vendor applications and select those most appropriate for the event.
For questions, please email us: SassafrasMoonHerbFestival@gmail.com.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at the festival!