Skin-loving Topical Herbs
Saturday, June 16 at 9 AM – 11 PM
Appalachian Acupuncture and Healing Arts
113 E Unaka Ave, Johnson City, Tennessee 37601
Garden growing and skin glowing?
Come be introduced to plants growing wild and in our gardens that can be made into products to heal, protect regenerate, and make our skin more comfortable. This class will set you up for many years of self-care, gift-making for loved ones, and value-added market products.
Cindi will present:
• materia medica of herbs that support skin
• herb combinations that create synergy
• therapeutic strategies for different skin conditions
• working with itching, redness, dryness…
• different mediums of application (oil, salve, lotion, mist)
We will sniff and sample several skin care products made locally.
Handouts will be provided including herb spotlights and basic recipes. This class will lead us into the afternoon Fine-Tuning Salves for Market class!
Instructor: Cindi Quay, native American herbalist and owner of Cindi’s Sacred Garden herbal products.
Tickets are $10. Class is limited to 12 students.
Please click ‘Tickets’ to reserve your spot!
(Paypal and debit cards accepted)